ANDRÉS CAVEZZA, M.SC.
Professor of Engineering
- • MBA, Master of Business Administration, University of Southern Indiana.
- • MSME, Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, West Virginia University
- • BSME, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Technological Institute of Queretaro
- • Statics
- • Dynamics of Machines and FEA
- • International Management and Business
- • Mechanical Engineering Design
- • International Engineering Education
- • Nacional Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- • Project Management Institute (PMI)
Professor Andres Cavezza received his M.S.M.E. from West Virginia University and his M.B.A. from University of Southern Indiana. Mr. Cavezza served as a researcher at the Mechanical and Aerospace Department at West Virginia University where he undertook the management operation of the Industrial Outreach Program in which engineering students from USA and Mexico team up to solve meaningful problems in industry. After graduating from West Virginia University, he joined the Engineering Department at the KOCH Headquarters located in Evansville, Indiana. In 2017, he was relocated to the KOCH Mexico Division where he became the Head of the Mechanical Engineering Department. Currently, Professor Cavezza is a Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) at the State of Michigan and a Project Manager Professional (P.M.P.) responsible for managing and coordinating the execution of capital investment engineering projects worldwide.