CÉSAR IRIARTE, PHD.
Professor of Economics
- PhD, Economics, University of Sussex
- Ms, Development Economics, National Polytechnic Institute
- Bs, Economics, National Polytechnic Institute
- Development Economics
- Labor Economics
- Labor economics
- Informality in developing countries
- Applied microeconomics
- Applied econometrics
Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association
Prior to being professor of economics at Arkansas State University Campus Queretaro, Gustavo Iriarte was completing his doctoral degree at the University of Sussex in the United Kingdom. He was also a part-time consultant for the Millennium Development Villages Project and the Growth and Employment in States project in London. Finally, he was research assistant for various projects at the University of Sussex.
He also has years of experience working as an auditor at Mexico City’s Superior Audit Office (2008-2012).
His publications include:
- Iriarte, G. (2018) Unemployment transitions in the Mexican Labour Market and the role of job search channels, forthcoming in Econoquantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios.
- Orraca, P. and Iriarte G. (2018) Los salarios de los mexicanos en Estados Unidos y en México durante el periodo del TLCAN, forthcoming.
- “Orraca, P., Cabrera, F. J. and Iriarte, G. (2016) The gender wage gap and occupational segregation in the Mexican labour market”, Econoquantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, 13, 51-72.